The Fun Part 🤍 :
We use all natural and pure ingredients. Our ingredients provides fast-acting results and will quickly absorb into your skin. All our ingredients provides healing properties to your skin, hair, kinks, and coils leaving your skin + hair luxurious, refreshed, and healthy.
For all our exotic infused butters, we use a highly emollient, luxuriously rich butter made up of natural, organic ingredients.
Shea butter: is a fat that is extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It’s solid at warm temperatures and has an off-white or ivory color. Shea trees are native in West Africa.
- Safe for all skin types
- Has moisturizing effects
- Contains linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids
- Contains high levels of linoleic acid and oleic acid which balances each other out. That means shea butter is easy for your skin to fully absorb and wont make your skin look oily after application
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-fungal properties
Mango Butter: is a type of body butter made from mango seed (the pit). It is similar to shea and cocoa butter in that it’s light and moisturizing without being greasy.
- Rich in nutrients like Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin C, Folate, Vitamin B6
- Eliminates itchy and dry skin
- Protect from UV Rays
- Prevents the development of wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of aging
Rose-Hip Oil: Also known as rosehip seed oil. it is derived from the rosa canina rose bush, which is grown mostly in Chile. Unlike rose oil, which is extracted from rose petals, rosehip oil is is pressed from the fruit and seeds of the rose plant.
- Boost of hydration
- Moisturizes the skin
- Helps exfoliate and brighten’s skin
- Boost of collagen formation
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Helps protect against sun damage
Jojoba Oil: The jojoba plant is a hearty, perennial plant that grows in North America. Not only does it thrive in the harsh, desert climates that could kill most living things, it also produces a nut with many healing properties.
- Moisturizing properties
- Contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Contains natural forms of Vitamin E
- Noncomedogenic (wont clog pores)
- Helps control sebum production
- Soothes eczema, psoriasis, and other skin drying conditions
Safflower Oil: The safflower plant (Carthamus tinctorius) is known for its bright yellow and orange flowers. Safflower oil when used topically, provides moisturizing effects to the skin; giving your skin a smoother appearance and soft to touch.
- Slows down appearance of aging
- Contains essential fatty acids – Soothing benefits for the skin
- Balances and moisturize your skin
- Safe for all skin types
We recommend to store this product in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent from melting.