The Fun Part 🤍 :
We use all natural and pure ingredients. Our ingredients provides fast-acting results and will quickly absorb into your skin. All our ingredients provides healing properties to your skin, hair, kinks, and coils leaving your skin + hair luxurious, refreshed, and healthy.
For all our exotic infused butters, we use a highly emollient, luxuriously rich butter made up of natural, organic ingredients.
Shea butter: is a fat that is extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It’s solid at warm temperatures and has an off-white or ivory color. Shea trees are native in West Africa.
- Safe for all skin types
- Has moisturizing effects
- Contains linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids
- Contains high levels of linoleic acid and oleic acid which balances each other out. That means shea butter is easy for your skin to fully absorb and wont make your skin look oily after application
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-fungal properties
Mango Butter: is a type of body butter made from mango seed (the pit). It is similar to shea and cocoa butter in that it’s light and moisturizing without being greasy.
- Rich in nutrients like Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin C, Folate, Vitamin B6
- Eliminates itchy and dry skin
- Protect from UV Rays
- Prevents the development of wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of aging
Cocoa Butter: comes from cacao bean, which is found inside cocoa pod, which grows on cacao tree. Cocoa butter is an amazing moisturizer as it is rife with fatty acids and also rich in anti-oxidants.
- Reduces stretch marks and scars
- Heals sensitive skin
- Anti-oxidant powerhouse
- Can clog pores
- Heals eczema and dermatitis
- High in fatty acids
- Improve skin elasticity
Pumpkin-Seed Oil: contains multiple nutrients which provides benefits for skin and health.
- Contains linoleic acid
- Maintains youthful appearance
- Fights off free radicals
- High in vitamin E and zinc
- Improves skin tone
- Anti-aging properties
Baobab Oil: has a myriad of benefits, it is most notable for its moisturizing properties and packed with vitamins B, C, and omega 3’s.
- Lighten dark spots
- Boosts anti-oxidants
- Heals dry skin
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Increases collagen
Vegetable Glycerine: also known as glycerol or glycerine, is a clear liquid typically made from soybean, coconut, or palm oils.
- Hydrates the outer layer of the skin
- Improve skin barrier function and skin mechanical properties
- Provides protection against skin irritants
We recommend to store this product in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight to prevent from melting.